Girl Stuff Nail Polish Swatches and Review10:16:00 AM
Happy Tuesday ladies! I'm back with another review, but this time it's about nail polishes. I honestly haven't been this excited about a nail polish brand for a very long time. Fairly recently, GirlStuff Nail Polish Bar finally opened in Cebu! They are now available at Paseo Ciudad, 2nd Level Ayala Center Cebu (near WAGW) With that said, I had the chance to grab mynail polish of choice and I went crazy! LOL
Girl Stuff Nail Polish Bar gives women across all ages the opportunity to indulge in more colors, textures, and finishes for their tip and toes with nail polishes that are trendy and affordable, and do not compromise quality.
Imported from France, GirlStuff is "5-free" -- free from the five harmful chemicals usually found in nail polish: Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Camphor, and Formaldehyde Resin. Thus, these are safe, even for children.
These nail lacquers are available in over 70 fun and stylish colors that have vibrant hues and shine, allow for a streak-free applicaton, dry quickly and last a long time.
I've been rotating these nail lacquers all month long and I'm totally in love with them. I liked them so much that I ditched the other nail polishes that I already have in my stash. Seriously! I'm not exaggerating. hehe
So here's the line up for the nail lacquers of my choice. I first got 10 nail lacquers then I realized that I had to get "Matte Magic" so I came back the next day. LOL
What I like about it...
* inexpensive, they retail for Php120 - Php150 each
* has excellent color pigmentation, I can get them to look opaque with just 2 layers of application
* has a mild nail polish scent, it's not overwhelming compared to other brands that smell like paint
* has a convenient packaging, since they are shaped in a certain way, it's easier to store them together
* does not make my nails turn yellow, I tested wearing these without a base coat for two weeks
* their gel-type nail lacquers can be worn without a top coat since it has a shiny finish
* lasted a good 10 days on my nails without chipping (that is without a base coat and top coat)
* lasts even longer if applied with a base coat and top coat
* very easy to remove and doesn't leave a stain on my nails
What I don't like...
* none that I can think of
My rating: 5 / 5
I also forgot to mention something, I like the fact that each bottle has a complete label of their manufacturing and expiry date at the bottom. thumbs up!
Now you get to see the nail polishes that I chose at the bar. I got....