After hearing about the Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake Foundation from other beauty enthusiast, I just had to try it for myself. I've been really loving this foundation ever since I got it last September. So it's high time that I do a review on it...LOL
Product Info from Fanny Serrano
High quality cake foundation that can be applied wet or dry.
It contains Vitamin E that nourishes and softens skin.
It also has UV-protection and oil-control.
Retail Price: Php 399.00
made in Taiwan
Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake Foundation in Chino Swatch
What I like about it...
* sturdy packaging
* it comes with a thick sponge and mirror at the back
* the bottom of the packaging has holes in it, making the sponge breathe
* gives medium to full coverage, depending if used wet or dry
* leaves my skin matte all day long
* does not cake even when I'm sweating
* stays on very long, I noticed it starts to fade after 6 hours ( for reference, I have dry skin)
* does not have a funky smell
* the powder is finely milled, making it easier to blend
* no allergies or irritation experienced
* available locally
What I don't like...
* it's a little bit chalky, but only when I dip a powder brush into the pan
My rating: 4 / 5
I just love the selection of shades they offer, because it's really made to match Filipina skin tone. I've already hit the pan on this, so I'm definitely repurchasing.
Unit next time.