Product Info from Pure Beauty
Soothing BB Cream is a natural botanical cover cream that effectively helps soothe and protect sensitive and troubled skin. It contains Vita Extract, EMX water and Na-Complex to help protect skin and activate skin cell restoration for a healthy skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Retail Price: Php 199.00 (at Watson's)
made in Korea
This is the very first BB Cream I've ever tried. Ever since I read several blogs with raves about their favorite BB creams, I've been looking for a BB cream that I can afford since most BB creams I've read from blogs are too pricey.
I was just buying some necessities for me and my hubby at Watson's when I saw this blue tube on the rack. There were only two left, and I got curious. I picked it up and saw it was a BB cream. I checked the price right away and to my surprise it's only Php 199.00 pesos that's around 4 USD. Honestly, I was hesitating to buy it because it's so cheap, but when I read the details at the back, it said suitable for sensitive skin and it's made in Korea! I quickly placed it on my basket. (most effective BB Creams came from Korea)
I have been using this product for over a month now, and I must say I'm really loving this stuff. I haven't used any tinted moisturizer, concealer or liquid foundation since I started to use this BB cream. It saves a lot of time when I'm putting my makeup on. I just use my Celeteque moisturizer, then followed by this BB cream, and then my pressed powder and that's it. I also used this product on the look I created with avon, you can check it out HERE.
What I like about it...
* has mild herbal scent
* cute packaging with floral details
* has a squeeze type tube which makes it very easy to use
* a pea size amount goes a long way
* awesome coverage, evens out my skin tone
* feels really light on my skin
* easy to blend when you get used to it because it has a thick consistency
* really makes my skin glow
* my pimple marks are still visible but are starting to fade
* didn't experience any breakouts or irritation
* written on the back of the tube says, storage period for 3 years
What I don't like...
* the shade is too light for my skin, but my pressed powder makes up for it
* it doesn't have SPF like most BB creams do
* it doesn't actually say what are its benefits in the packaging (I had to research about it)
My rating: 3/5
I wanted to give this a higher rating, but I haven't used other BB creams yet, so I can't compare. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this, because I still want to try other BB creams. I would recommend this BB cream to you ladies since it's suitable for all skin types. You can also check out another review of this product from Donnarence of My Lucid Intervals for a second opinion.
This is it for now.