I've been using this for over a month now and I've been really loving it so far. So here's my two cents about this product.
Product Info from Garnier
How is it any different from other toners? Its fresh milky formula is enriched with pure lemon essence to help remove dead skin cells. Your skin is smoother, lighter, softer and skin complexion is more even.
Retail Price: Php 199.00
Available at Watsons and leading supermarkets nationwide
What I like about it...
* really mild lemon scent
* does not sting at all, unlike most toners I've tried
* cleans makeup residue effectively
* after a month of usage, I really noticed the pigmentation on my skin really lightened
* really does lighten effectively especially on my chin area where it's slightly darker than the rest of my face
* my complexion became a little bit even
* does not leave my skin dry
* very moisturizing, I usually skip the moisturizer after using this
* my face feels smoother and softer
* did not experience, irritation, allergies or breakouts
What I don't like...
* does not dry up pimples like stronger toners do
My rating: 5 / 5
Overall, it's the best toner I've tried so far. For some reason, Garnier Products just seem to really work well for my skin. I'm planning on really sticking to this toner so I'll definitely repurchase it. Would I recommend it? Yes, it's mild and works like a charm. You girls should try it and let me know what you think.
Until next time.