If you have been following my blog, you probably already know how much I'm drawn to bright lipsticks and this Happy Skin lipstick trio are no exception. So, when the Happy Skin team sent me these lippies, I was ecstatic! I've been using these lippies all summer and I honestly plan on using them all year long. hehe
Happy Skin lippie fans will love the new limited edition summer shades of Shut Up & Kiss Me Turn Up The Heat Lippies (box set of 3 lippies for P1,249 and individually priced at P549)
The limited edition summer shades can be bought individually, however I would suggest you get the set of three instead. It's like getting the third lippie for free. The set comes in a sturdy yet colorful case which mimics the look of a cigarette box. I actually find this box cute (who doesn't!?!).
back labelAs stated in the box, "These lippies can be worn alone or layered on to create unique lippie looks!"
The Shut Up & Kiss Me moisturizing lippies comes in a twist type crayon-like tube which looks very similar to the popular lip balm stains available in the market today, like the chubby sticks or kissable balm stains. But these lippies look more hip in my opinion.
What I like about it...
* it is a Filipino brand
* has an eye catching twist type packaging
* has a creamy texture which glides easily on my lips
* has excellent color payoff, very opaque and pigmented
* fragrance free, no scent at all
* lasts long on my lips, starts to fade after 4-5 hours on me
* the shade sunset kiss leaves a stain which I really like
* it is moisturizing, so I don't need to use lip balm prior to application
* does not dry out my lips at all
* does not settle on lips' fine lines
* I can layer it on top of each other and create a new shade
* no irritation or allergies experienced
What I don't like...
* I find it a bit pricey for a local brand, but the quality is at par which mid-range to high-end brands in my opinion, so it's understandable
* not all of their lippies leaves a stain, I prefer lipsticks that stain a bit
My rating: 4 / 5
Happy Skin Turn Up The Heat Summer Lippie Swatches
As mentioned in their box, these lippies can be layered so you can create another range of colors. Depending on how much product you apply, the shades can vary.
Overall, I am honestly loving these lippies and I definitely get the hype now. It actually performs and I'm sure you will get your money's worth. These are Hollie Approved!!!
Have girls tried their Shut Up & Kiss Me lippies yet? If so, what colors did you pick?
Until next time.