Product Info from Celeteque:
Celeteque Facial wash is your first step to clean, soft and healthy skin. It has mild cleansing agents and a special combination of moisturisers that gently yet effectively clean without drying your skin. Dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and fragrance free.
Retail Price: Php 118.00 (at Metro Ayala)
Have been using this morning and night for over a week now and it's awesome.
What I like about it...
* extremely mild scent
* lathers really well
* my face doesn't feel dry or tight after washing
* no need to put moisturizer after washing (only if it's before bedtime)
* it's hypoallergenic so it's good for sensitive skin
* didn't experience any irritations or breakouts
What I don't like...
* does not remove heavy makeup like mascara or smudge proof eyeliner
My Rating: 5 / 5
Remove your lipstick and eye makeup first, using your makeup remover or baby wipes, before washing your face with celeteque.
I was thinking of trying Neutrogena's facial wash but it costs more. So, I will definitely repurchase Celeteque once I finish my current bottle.
How bout you, what facial wash do you use?
Also, share your thoughts on this product if you have tried it.