I won't blabber much this time I promise... LOL I know that you've all been waiting for a review on the said Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil from Human ♥ Nature. So here goes!
What I like about it...
Product Info from Human ♥ Nature
Radiant, soft skin touched by the sun! Our premium, cosmetic-grade Sunflower Beauty oil is packed with vitamins A, D & E to help fight wrinkles and naturally protect skin from infections and irritants. Best applied to the sensitive under-eye area.
10 Miracles in a Bottle
Helps soften and lighten underarms
Can be used as an under eye moisturizer
Helps prevent and diminish the appearance of stretch marks
Can be used as an all over body moisturizer
Helps lighten dark under eye circles
Can be used as a makeup remover
Can be used as a cuticle softener
Can be used as a hair de-frizzer
Can be used as dry hair ends moisturizer
Softens feet soles, knees and elbows
Retail Price: Php 119.75 50ml
You can check out more about this product on their official website
What I like about it...
* 100% no harmful chemicals, it's naturally organic
* after using it for over a month, my under eye circles visibly lightened
* excellent as day and night facial moisturizer, especially if you have dry skin, you will really notice how moisturizing this stuff can be without the eeecky feeling like most thick creams do.
* fragrance-free, which is a big plus
* used this on my tummy stretch marks, it helps alleviate itchiness but haven't seen any results yet.
* tried this as a hair polish, it works!
* it visibly lightened my pimple scars (from my recent breakout)
* it prevents occasional bumps, haven't had any big pimples ever since I started using this
* didn't experience any irritation or allergies
* tried using this as a makeup remover, it's works great.
* a little goes a long way, I've used this everyday for over a month and there's still more than half of the bottle left.
* available locally and in the US, can be bought online too.
What I don't like...
* Absolutely nothing, I love this stuff!
My rating: 5 / 5
For reference, I have dry skin so I'm not sure how this would work on oily skinned individuals. I've noticed the results after using it for about a month and I'm very happy with it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, it's really worth the try. It's very affordable and it's organic so what more could you ask for.
This is it for now.