Been loving a new lip balm that I received as a present last December 2012 from my good friend Khymm of Miss Shopcoholic. Though I already have a lot of lip balms, I still try out different brands like the ones from my previous post about lip balms HERE.
Product Info from Rustan's Beauty Source
Bathology products are paraben free! This new line consists of luxurious products ranging from Shampoos and Conditioners to Shower Gels, Lip Balms and even a Breath Spray that are the “results of years of painstaking research. Bathology Products are exclusively formulated for Rustan Commercial Corporation.
Retail Price: Php 295.00
Bathology G'Bye Old Chap Lip Balm box says
"It's been bloody nice knowing you, perhaps a bit too bloody. And so it is without further ado that I bid thee farewell, my dear old chapped lips. For I have found salvation, in a tube no less. This tube. Full of wonderful cherry-flavored, moisturizing lip balm."
What I like about it...
* decent size which contains 15ml of product
* smells like cherry
* does not leave any weird taste
* moisturizes my lips really well as it also contains shea butter
* leaves my lips soft and smooth
* definitely prevents chapped lips
* hygienic packaging
* a little goes a long way, I only need a drop then I spread it all over my lips
What I don't like...
* the consistency little bit thick, others might find it too sticky
My rating: 4.5 / 5
I really like that I can easily clean the top part of the tube after use. I also noticed that my lips stays moisturized longer if compared to my other lip balms, which means I don't need to reapply as much.
Until next time.