It's been a while since I've really liked a certain face powder and the Milani Multitasker Face Powder hits the mark. I bought this early this month and have been using it since then.
Product Info from Milani
The Multitasker Face Powder for Setting/Finishing/Blotting
A luxurious, velvet-soft face powder, specially formulated to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect light to medium coverage.
Made in Italy
Available in 9 Shades
Retail Price: $6.99
What I like about it...
* inexpensive, bought it online for only Php 350
* comes with mirror and puff
* has a mild scent, barely noticeable
* soft and smooth consistency
* velvety texture, powder is very fine
* light coverage, which makes it a perfect setting or blotting powder
* never cakes, no matter how many times I re-apply it doesn't cake
* no allergies experienced
What I don't like...
* doesn't stay long, disappears after about 2 hours
* bulky packaging
* not available locally
My Rating: 4 / 5
Bottom Portion with the Mirror and Puff
shade is Light Tan, photo taken without flash under fluorescent lighting
The texture of this Milani Face Powder reminds me of my Mac Studio Fix Powder. The only difference is the coverage. Mac gives full coverage while this powder gives light coverage.
It was hard to take a swatch of this shade since it is a perfect match for my skin tone, it barely shows up on camera if applied on my skin. I use the Milani Multitasker Face Powder on a daily basis especially in the under eye area because it does not cake. This really makes an awesome setting or blotting powder especially to those who are fond of using liquid foundation. I would definitely recommend this.
Until next time.
Cheerios and Happy Holidays Everyone!