Product Info from Sephora
A highly-pigmented, long-lasting lipstick with a matte finish. This rich matte formula glides on smooth with an intense, stay-true color that lasts all day - and night. Plus the hydrating formula keeps lips hydrated and protected.
Retail Price: $8.00 based on Amazon website
Available in tons of different shades.
What I like about it...
* inexpensive (I bought it at ebay.ph)
* pigmented, but not as pigmented if compared with NYX lipsticks
* very sturdy packaging, I noticed that the plastic tube is thick
* has a lot of product inside
* has a faint caramel like scent but barely noticeable
* glides on to lips easily
* did not make my lips dry
* lasts longer about 5 hours
* did not experience any allergies or irritation
What I don't like...
* starts to fade when I eat or drink
* this is a discontinued line so it's hard to find.
My rating: 3 / 5
In conclusion, I wouldn't say this is an awesome matte lipstick, but it's not bad either. I compared it with my NYX round lipstick in Doll (see image above) because I noticed that their shades are quite close. The nyx lippie is way more pigmented and creamy but the Sephora lipstick has better staying power. I also noticed that the packaging is a little similar, but the NYX round lipstick packaging is shorter and the plastic tube is thinner.
I'd probably buy other shades from the Sephora line since they offer a wide range of shades which other brands don't have. Would I recommend? I'd say yes, this is a good matte lipstick to have around.
This is it for now.