Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Swatch and Review5:29:00 PM
Hey ladies, after being MIA (missing in action) for about a week, I'm finally back and am trying to catch up with new posts. Where was I? Well, I was at the hospital for a week because my little angel, Ehron Isaac (8 months old) got terribly sick. He was diagnosed with Pneumonia on both lungs. His right lung was already full of phlegm and had a big possibility to collapse at any time. This triggered an asthma attack, where he had labored breathing. He's all better now, but still taking antibiotics.
Anyway, I'll stop blabbing now. hehe Back to the Covergirl Lipsticks. I got these lipsticks last February and I have been using a couple of these all month long, so I thought I'd show you the my current lipstick picks.
What I like about it....
* excellent color payoff, very pigmented
* glides on smoothly, which makes it very easy to apply
* has decent staying power, starts to fade after 4 hours on me
* moisturizing and does not make my lips dry
* does not settle on fine lines
* offers a wide selection of colors
What I don't like...
* has an earthy smell, sometimes it reminds me of an old lady scent. But the smell goes away after application so it's okay.
My rating: 4 / 5
I have been using Sultry the most amongst all four lippies, because it's the perfect everyday nude lipstick for me. Would I recommend these? Yes. If you already love Revlon's super lustrous lipsticks then you'll love these even more. ^_^
Have any of you tried the Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks?
Until next time.