I made a quick stop at Watson's Ayala Center Cebu after my shift last friday (Jan. 28) to grab a few things that I needed. These are few of my favorites so most of this are repurchases. I ran out of body lotion, feminine wipes, facial cotton and feminine wash recently. I haven't been stocking up on these items like I used to before because budget has been tight lately. (sigh)
These are the things I grabbed.
- Charmee feminine wipes, Eucalyptos variant. I love using this stuff because of the fresh menthol scent it gives after using. I bring this with me everywhere
- Cuddles cotton squares. I have been using this since 2007. It's inexpensive, really soft, absorbs liquid quickly and it's square shape is awesome (I can easily fold it). I like it better than the round variant.
- GynePro feminine wash. This is the first time I will be using GynePro. I'm crossing my fingers and hope that this relieves itchiness well like my Betadine feminine wash.
- Skinwhite body lotion, Papaya variant. I have been using Skinwhite body lotion for years but I just had to try out their new Papaya variant. I fell in love with the scent when I opened it so I'm sure this is another keeper.
- Garnier bodylight Whitening UV lotion. I already consumed a whole bottle and decided to repurchase this. I can't really say that I like this product, but I do like the fact that its not sticky and it works like a sunblock. I haven't noticed any lightening effect yet that's why I decided to give it a second try.
- Myra whitening facial lotion. I just grabbed the sachet to give it a try, I tried it later that night and also in the morning after bath, too bad it felt itchy and it gave me redness and allergies. Whew, I'm so glad I just picked up a sachet. I definitely won't be using this again.
This is it for now.