Here's another interesting lipstick that I found online while I was browsing through ebay.ph. I got it really cheap, but in case you're wondering this retails for $6.36 at Target.
I was looking for more information about this product but I failed. The Rimmel sweet stuff lipstick comes the Rimmel Underground line so it can't be found on their official website. I just felt the need to write a review about this product since it's totally different from most lipsticks I have tried.
What I like about it...* inexpensive
* sleek packaging, I really like the slender black tube with the silver Rimmel logo on the center.
* it smells and tastes sweet. The scent is similar to a strawberry candy. As most of you know, you can only find sweet smelling and sweet tasting lip products on lip gloss or lip balms, but this is the first time I've tried a lipstick that does the same. It awesome!
* very moisturizing, it did not dry out my lips at all.
* it has little shimmers which makes my lips look fuller
* the color payoff is excellent. With just one swipe you can already see the color.
* creamy and glides easily
* I did not experience any allergies or irritation
What I don't like...
* not available locally
* staying power is decent, but easily fades if I drink or eat something.
* there are times that the smell bothers me. Others might find the sweet smell too overpowering.
My rating: 3 / 5
So I'd say this is good product to have around. It's not that great but it's not bad either. If you're a matte lover, and don't like shimmers I'd say you skip this. However, if you like lip glosses that smells and tastes sweet without the sticky feeling, I'd say go grab the Rimmel Sweet Stuff Lipstick.
I won't be repurchasing this because, the quality and feel of this product is similar to a lip gloss. I have a couple tinted lip glosses that has a much better staying power than this.
Have you tried sweet smelling and sweet tasting lipsticks? If you have, do share.
This is it for now.