I really like the shade of my elf blush in glow, so when I hit pan on that, I had to search for a replacement. I've been seeing the Milani Baked Blushes since it came out last year (2011) and many beauty enthusiast raved about the shade in Luminoso. So I had to try it.
Product Info from MILANI
A luxurious powder blush that features a mélange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day.
Retail Price: $7.99
Available in 9 shades
What I like about it...
* inexpensive, I bought mine for Php400
* comes with 3.5 grams of product
* comes with a mirror and brush
* shade can be seen through the clear plastic
* has decent staying power, stays on for about 5 hours before it starts to fade
* has barely noticeable scent
* very soft texture which makes it easy to blend
* not overly pigmented, so it's build-able
What I don't like...
* the packaging is a little bulky, if they could make it slimmer it would be perfect
* only available at local online cosmetic stores here in Philippines
* the free brush is a bit stiff so I do not use it.
My rating: 4 / 5
back part, this is where the brush and mirror can be seen
photo taken without flash
I really do like this blush and I use it everyday. I just love that I can apply this without worrying if I have too much blush on my cheeks. This also gives a hint of luminous finish so it takes a away the need to apply a highlighting powder.
Let me know what are your thoughts about this product, especially if you have tried it.
Until next time