I've been using this facial scrub for a couple of months now and I have nothing to say but good things about this stuff. So here's what I think about this facial scrub.
Product Info from St. Ives
St Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion scrub gently exfoliates to reveal younger looking, more refined skin. Gentle enough for everyday use.
with fine mineral crystals, chamomile & vitamin E • Dermatologist-Tested • 100% natural extracts • Formulated without parabens and phthalates • does not contain animal ingredients • Not tested on animals
Retail Price: Php 237.00
What I like about it...
* very pleasant mild scent
* very fine beads, I use this everyday and it didn't irritate my skin
* a little goes a long way
* no allergies experienced
* my skin feels softer and smoother
* really removes dry patches on my face since I have dry skin
* I love that it has vitamin E in it and that it does not have parabens
What I don't like...
* I can't think of any, I absolutely love this stuff.
My rating: 5 / 5
This is way better than the Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub I've tried from St. Ives before. I just love that it's something that I can use on a daily basis. I have dry and sensitive skin and this definitely works for me. I highly recommend to give this a try. It's an amazing product considering the very affordable price.
Until next time.