Happy Skin Turn Up The Heat Summer Lippie Collection10:08:00 AM
If you have been following my blog, you probably already know how much I'm drawn to bright lipsticks and this Happy Skin lipstick trio are no exception. So, when the Happy Skin team sent me these lippies, I was ecstatic! I've been using these lippies all summer and I honestly plan on using them all year long. hehe
What I like about it...
* it is a Filipino brand
* has an eye catching twist type packaging
* has a creamy texture which glides easily on my lips
* has excellent color payoff, very opaque and pigmented
* fragrance free, no scent at all
* lasts long on my lips, starts to fade after 4-5 hours on me
* the shade sunset kiss leaves a stain which I really like
* it is moisturizing, so I don't need to use lip balm prior to application
* does not dry out my lips at all
* does not settle on lips' fine lines
* I can layer it on top of each other and create a new shade
* no irritation or allergies experienced
What I don't like...
* I find it a bit pricey for a local brand, but the quality is at par which mid-range to high-end brands in my opinion, so it's understandable
* not all of their lippies leaves a stain, I prefer lipsticks that stain a bit
My rating: 4 / 5
As mentioned in their box, these lippies can be layered so you can create another range of colors. Depending on how much product you apply, the shades can vary.
Overall, I am honestly loving these lippies and I definitely get the hype now. It actually performs and I'm sure you will get your money's worth. These are Hollie Approved!!!
Have girls tried their Shut Up & Kiss Me lippies yet? If so, what colors did you pick?
Until next time.