The Face Shop FaceIt Artist Cube Lipstick Review9:23:00 AM
Hey it's Friday! I got something new here to review. It's actually not a new product, but it's been around for a while. I discovered this lipstick when my friend (Atty. Hazel) gave me one out of the blue, just because (thanks again!). She says it's one of those lipsticks she liked and she's curious to find out what I think about it.
Well, I started using this about 3 months ago when I first got it. I was ecstatic about the color, since it was so pretty. She gave me the shade Pop Plum (which looks like a bright Magenta in my opinion). Back Story: She originally intended to give me a red shade but the sales lady gave her the wrong color, however I ended up loving it! all is well. hahaha
What I like about it...
* has excellent color payoff, I only need one swipe to get color on my lips
* long wearing, it stays about 4 - 5 hours on my lips before it starts to fade
* leaves a stain, I love lippies that leaves a beautiful stain
* glides easily and really feels smooth to apply
* when the lipstick sets on my lips, it does not transfer easily
* sleek packaging, doesn't feel like cheap plastic
* the tube twists all the way in, so it's easy to close the cap without nicking the product
* has a slim size, so it's easier to control during application
* has a barely noticeable scent (smells a bit like a mild baby soap)
What I don't like...
* a bit pricey at around Php700
* it leaves my lips slightly dry if I don't prep my lips with lip balm first
My rating: 4 / 5