Celeteque Advanced Anti-Aging Alcohol Free Toner Review4:30:00 PM
It's high time that I tell you about the new addition to my skin care routine. The Celeteque Advanced Anti-Aging Alcohol Free Toner. (whew, that was a mouthful!) I ran out of facial toners a few months ago, so I went to Watson's to look for another Alcohol-Free Toner to try and I found this.
I have been using this facial toner for over two months now and I am very happy with it. The main reason why I prefer to use alcohol-free toners is, they are non-drying and very gentle to the skin. (I have normal skin with slightly oily T-Zone)
What I like about it...
* inexpensive, very affordable compared to other alcohol-free toners
* it is alcohol-free
* mildly scented
* it literally feels like water
* very gentle to my skin, it does not sting at all
* my face feels well hydrated after I apply this toner
* cleans really well, I can see small traces of dirt on my cotton pad even after I washed my face
* didn't experience any allergies or irritation
* I also noticed that I haven't had more than a single bump on face ever since I started using this
What I don't like...
* I can't tell if this really has anti-aging properties (doesn't matter, I'm still young anyway..hehe)
My rating: 4 / 5
Overall, I'm quite happy with the Celeteque Advanced Anti-Aging Alcohol Free Toner coz it gets the job done. Would I recommend? Yes, especially if you are looking for a mild toner that cleans well and keeps your face moisturized at the same time.
Until next time.