Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette Review9:11:00 AM
I'm not that really particular with concealers before, but when I started experiencing breakouts last year, I was left with pimple scars and so my hunt for a good concealer began.
There were so many choices from different brands, but I was looking for something affordable with really great quality. That's when I remembered that Youtube Beauty Guru xteeener really loved the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. I've read a lot of good reviews about this concealer palette as well, so I was convinced to give it a try.
Award Winner: October 2008 Allure “Best of Beauty Awards”
Here is the Sonia Kashuk Conceler Palette in action. That is my bare face on the left side with all the pimple scars and on the right side, you will notice how my pimple scars were perfectly covered. They will all look even and flawless after I've set them with my powder foundation.
What I like about it...
* inexpensive at only $10.50 approximately Php 472
* has three different concealer shades which you can mix as well
* has a colorless setting powder for dark circles
* has a sleek and convenient packaging, which makes it very easy to travel with
* stays for a good 5 to 6 hours on my before it starts to fade
* has soft, smooth and creamy consistency
* since this has a fine texture, it is very easy to blend and layer
* has a faint scent but barely noticeable
* I did not experience any irritation or allergies with this concealer
What I don't like...
* not easily accessible for us here in PH
My rating: 5 / 5
So my verdict is already obvious, I absolutely love this stuff! Even my besty and fellow freelance Make-up Artist Khymm really likes it. She has seen and experienced how effortless it is to cover blemishes and pimples with this palette. If you are looking for something that is affordable with excellent quality, this would be it. This is Hollie approved and would definitely recommend it.
Until next time.