Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay Gel Pencil Eyeliner Review
I've recently enrolled to an Ashtanga Yoga class and I've discovered a couple of products that proved to be long lasting even with all the sweat coming out due to yoga practice.
Wouldn't you love to place your bets on someone you can trust? Imagine this: Someone who promises to stand by you through tears—both happy and sad. Someone who helps transform you into the best you that you can possibly be. Someone who brings out the sparkle in your eye. The same criteria apply to eyeliners.
The Happy Skin team sent me two shades of their eyeliner, in Chic Brown and Peppermint. This was sent together with the Summer Collection a few months ago which you can check HERE.
I honestly love the packaging of this gel eyeliner. It's quite cute but still chic at the same time. This is an Auto pencil, so you only need to twist in order to get the product out. The tiny sharpener at the bottom always comes in handy, whenever I want the tip of my eyeliner to be sharper.
Here is how Chic Brown looks when worn. If you notice it is not completely matte since it has visible gold shimmers.
Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Pencil Auto Eyeliner in the shade Chic Brown – is a deep cocoa tinge that gives eyes a soft, natural shape. Best for those who want their eyes to appear bigger.
This is how the Peppermint shade looks on me. I was skeptical with this shade at first, since it's the first time I've seen a mint shade eyeliner. But when I tried it on my waterline, it definitely was an instant wake me up kind of eyeliner!
Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Pencil Auto Eyeliner in the shade Peppermint – is a better alternative to white and flesh eyeliner, this is the perfect eye brightener!
What I like about it...
* easily accessible for us pinays
* it's an auto pencil, and has a free sharpener at the bottom
* the packaging is sturdy and doesn't feel like it's made of cheap plastic
* has a smooth and velvety texture
* easy to apply and glides on easily without tugging my lids
* smudge proof, sweat proof, waterproof, budge proof
* long lasting, I've proven it literally stays on for 24 hours on my upper lash line
* stays for a good 3 hours on my waterline before it starts to fade
* the product itself does not break, I've tried other gel liner pencils before that snaps easily
* did not experience any allergies or irritation
What I don't like...
* the shade Chic Brown has shimmers, so I wouldn't recommend this to those with sensitive eyes
* can only be removed with an oil based makeup remover
My rating: 5 / 5
This eyeliner definitely reached HG status for me! It's the best formulation of Gel Eyeliner Pencil I've ever tried to date. In addition to that, it glides on smoothly and applies like a breeze. The Peppermint shade looks a whole lot better on those with lighter and fairer skin. I just wish this they also make this in dark brown without any shimmer, then I'd be more than ecstatic.
Don't forget to like their Facebook Page Happy Skin Cosmetics and follow them on Instagram HappySkin_PH for more updates.
Until next time.