Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color Review11:33:00 AM
Good Day ladies! Here's another lipstick swatch for ya. If you've read my December 2013 Haul which I posted early January, you've seen the Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color which I received as a surprise gift from Bobbi Brown Philippines! Yeepeee ^_^
You can only imagine how excited I was when I received an email from them saying that I have a gift waiting for me at their Bobbi Brown Counter here in Cebu at Rustan's Ayala. and yes I was literally grinning as I dropped by the counter. LOL
Women who want a full coverage, semi-matte lipstick
How to Use
Apply straight from the tube or with the Lip brush on clean, bare lips, or over the Lip Balm. If desired, blot with tissue for a matte finish.
How It Works
Perfect Coverage in a Single Application/Intense Color Impact
- Creamy Matte Lip Color is formulated with an exceptionally high pigment load for intense color payoff in a single application. Traditionally, matte lipsticks are not offered in such a varied shade range because the more pigment that exists within the formula, the drier it tends to be.
Moisturizes and Conditions
- Creamy Matte Lip Color provides intense moisturization to the lips. This lip color is formulated with special emollients and soft waxes that form a conditioning barrier to lock in moisture.
- Creamy Matte Lip Color’s unique formula is designed to slightly soften with the warmth of the lips, providing full color release. Skin comfortable film formers and an extremely high concentration of pigments contribute to advanced wear that will not transfer, smear or feather for up to 8 hours.
* extremely pigmented, one swipe is all I need to get full color on my lips
* has a rich and creamy texture, so it glides like a dream. it really does, I swear.
* has mild pleasant scent, like a hint of caramel. It's almost unnoticeable.
* has a chic and sturdy packaging
* the tube twists all the way to end so it's easy to close without nicking the tip of the lipstick
* dries to a semi matte finish
* feels really light on my lips compared to typical matte lipsticks
* though it is a matte lipstick, I was surprised that it's not drying at all
* stays long on my lips, a good 5 hours before it starts to fade
* once it sets on my lips, it doesn't smear or feather even after drinking or eating
* no allergies experienced
What I don't like...
* unlike its claim, this is does transfer a bit but not as much as ordinary cream lipsticks do
* expensive, but worth it because this is the first matte lipstick I've tried that isn't drying and feels really light at the same time.
My rating: 5 / 5