REVIEW: Sigma P88 Precision Flat Angled Brush11:13:00 AM
It has been a while ever since I started using the Sigma P88 Brush. I got this together with my Sigma F88 Brush, which I already did a review on last October. I took my time in learning how to use this brush effectively since it's not your typical concealer brush.
Function: Precise contouring
Recommended Use: Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face.
Bristle Type: Synthetic Sigmax™
What I like about it...
* High quality brush for the price
* Unique type of brush, since I haven't seen any dupe for this yet
* Does not bleed even when washed for the first time
* Does not shed even when washed several times with a brush cleaner or liquid soap
* Very soft and dense bristles which gives out a smooth finish
* Works really well with liquid or cream concealers
* Fits perfectly around the contours of the eye and nose
* Makes a great brush to clean eyeshadow fall outs especially in the under eye area
What I don't like...
* not available locally
* expensive for just one piece of brush
My rating: 4 / 5
I love using the Sigma P88 brush on my clients especially in the under eye area since I use it to smooth out the concealer and clean out the eyeshadow fall outs at the same time. I would definitely recommend the Sigma P88, it will be a great addition to your makeup brush collection.
Until next time.