REVIEW: Body Recipe Hair Remover Cream9:53:00 AM
I'm not one whose usually bothered by my arm or leg hair, so I've never tried shaving it off. I've read about this product from a couple of blogs last year, so it got me curious if the stuff really does work. So, I started stopping by HBC branches here in Cebu just to look for the Body Recipe Hair Remover Cream. Unfortunately, it is always out of stock. So that would probably mean it's a good product, is it?
With Shea butter to soothe, moisturize and protect skin
With Olive Oil that leaves skin soft and silkly smooth to touch
Quick-acting and painless
Convenient and easy to use
* painless especially for my first time removing leg hair
* convenient and handy
* very easy to use, you just have to apply, wait, & wash
* it comes with a spatula, so you won't have messy hands
* leaves my skin soft and smooth after use
* product of the Philippines and it's made with natural ingredients
* hair grows back after a week
* has a weird scent but definitely tolerable
My Rating: 4 / 5
For my first time removing leg hair, this is definitely a very pleasant experience. I've never tried waxing though simply because I'm scared as to how painful it can be. LOL!
If you are looking for an easy, quick and painless way to remove body hair, this product is definitely for you. I also love the fact that the company placed the manufacturing and expiration date on the tube.
You can also check out Thiamere's review and see before and after pictures.
Please do share your experiences with regards to removing body hair especially about products that you love to use for this purpose.
Until next time.